(Or Is My Whole Life on the ABC Television Network?)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Point #15: Point #2 of the Two-Point Season Finale

Maybe it's just me and my whole life isn't on Channel 7.
Maybe these are all just coincidences that I exaggerate.

If so, then my fifteenth point and all my other points ring hollow.

Point #15: I will make my own Internet show in which I write, direct and star in all of the episodes. I will hire actors to play my friends and family members. The site for the show will have a store where people can buy merchandise with the characters' names on it. I will make profit off all the purchases. If ABC sues me for copyright infringement, then I will know my whole life has been a TV show on ABC.

How would ABC feel if I profited off characters that they had all rights reserved to and they didn't see one damn dime? Could they resist sending out a cease-and-desist? They'll really be taking it on the chin with my show.

The character that you know as Mo Diggs will be forever altered. He will buy beers for kids, throw cigarettes out of car windows in heavily-wooded areas and go to peepshows. He will steal tips from bartenders and drown mice in vats of whipped cream.

Not one Disney product will be promoted; not one protestor will smell bad. Not one war will be fake.

The show will be released in the last week of August before the Fall season begins. I must admit, it feels good to come out on top. To have higher ground. To be continued.

THE END


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home